How To Get Started
The purchasing process is easy! Our training is affordable!
STEP 1: Choose the State where your company/employees are located. (To the right)
STEP 2: Choose the package based on your company size (Pricing will update based on package size). If over 50 employees, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-861-7642 for pricing.
Note: When choosing your package size, consider the following:
- Include All managers and employees.
- Employee turnover over the next 12 months.
- Employee growth for the next 12 months.
STEP 3: Add to Cart!
Training Program Summary
100% ONLINE AND SELF DIRECTED
Our training course is based on Cal/OSHA’s Emergency Regulation on Protecting Outdoor Workers from Wildfire Smoke & Its Effects. Keep Your Employees Safe From Harmful Particles In The Air When Working In Wildfire Areas!
Providing Cal/OSHA Mandated Emergency Wildfire Smoke Safety Training to your staff just got easy! When you purchase a course package from myCEcourse, you get 24-hour access to our proprietary online Learning Management Systems (LMS) at no additional cost and no monthly subscription fees. The goal is to make the product and process easy to implement and access while making mandatory training affordable for your business to purchase.
NOTE: Do you have your own LMS and want this training in SCORM? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you to discuss your SCORM requirements.
What is a package? A package is simply multiple licenses sold together to provide the lowest price possible.
WHAT WE INCLUDE WITH EACH USER LICENSE:
⦁ Interactive Training
⦁ Downloadable PDF Certificate of Completion
⦁ Mobile Device Compatible
⦁ HD Broadcast Quality
⦁ 24/7 Online Access
⦁ 1-Year Access to Training
⦁ Employee Tracking
⦁ Unlimited Free Employee Roster Uploads (Admin)
⦁ Admin Dashboard (Admin)
Our Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Safety Training was created to meet the Awareness Emergency Regulation for All Industries. The online training course provides key information for employers and employees to be prepared in the event of a wildfire smoke situation. We focus on thorough communication of safety and health risks to better protect your employees. In addition, we discuss different methods to protect employees from wildfire smoke including the importance, limitations, and benefits of using a respirator when exposed to wildfire smoke.
- Identify and understand key terms and concepts of wildfire smoke safety awareness and emergency
- Identify wildfire exposure characteristics, health effects and protection strategies.
- Explain the Cal/OSHA Emergency Regulations to Protect Outdoor Workers from Wildfire Smoke.
- Describe standards listed under Appendix B of section 5141.1 as it pertains to employers who are covered under the Cal/OSHA Emergency Regulations.
- Cal/OSHA’s Emergency Regulation to Protect Outdoor Workers from Wildfire Smoke
- Health Effects of Wildfire Smoke
- Rights to Obtain Medical Treatment
- How to Obtain the Current Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Employer Requirements Concerning AQI Levels
- Employer Two-Way Communication System
- Methods to Control Exposures and Protect Employees
- Protective Equipment
- Cal/OSHA Compliance Training
- Course Duration: 12 Minutes
- 70% passing grade is required