Package #6 [1 - 1,000 Employees]
With this package, you are able to train up to 1,000 employees on one single payment with no additional per-user fees. This package provides access to both the employee (1 Hour) and manager/supervisor (2 Hour) versions of SB 1343 (aka AB1825) with no additional fees. This package lasts for 1 year from the date of purchase. If your company grows beyond what you have forecast, don't worry! We will simply upgrade your package anytime during the 1-year term. Contact us for package pricing for over 1,000 employees.
- Hearing Impaired
With rising costs for live training that slow down company production, this online video course was developed to lower costs, lessen down time, and preserve company culture. With the #metoo movement, legal scandals, and new employment laws, this course will satisfy California’s Sexual Harassment regulation SB 1343 and SB 396.
2019 Employment Laws:
SB 1343 amends sections 12950 and 12950.1 of Government Code—also known as AB 1825. SB 1343 amends the code to apply to employers with five or more employees as well as requiring ALL employees—both supervisory and non-supervisory—to complete the training.
California Companies with 5 or more employees need to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all employees and supervisors within 6 months of hire or promotion by January 1, 2021.
Post an updated Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) poster on discrimination in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
Post a poster developed by DFEH regarding transgender rights in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
Distribute a DFEH developed information sheet to employees, delivered in a manner that ensures distribution to each employee, such as including the information sheet or information with an employee’s pay.
The deadline for all companies to comply with the new California state laws and training requirements is January 1, 2021.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Employees, managers, supervisors, executives, and owners of companies.
- Insurance, and Legal professionals who specialize in providing Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) - up to 2 California CE and MCLE credits.
- Human Resource professionals seeking current and relevant training on California's Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation prevention. Earn up to 2 HRCI and SHRM credits.
- Dental Professionals seeking CA Dental Board Credits. Earn up to 2 credits.
What to expect:
- This course complies with all California 2020 requirements for AB1825 and SB1343.
- Package Includes employee 1 hour and manager 2 hour.
- Full admin control to add/delete employees.
- Tracking employee performance, with completion % and test scores.
- Users may retake the course until you pass with 70% or higher.
- Subscription includes unlimited viewings for 1 year.
- If taking for Insurance CE credits, note you can only obtain credits from the 1 hour or the 2 hour, but not both.