Package #4 [1 - 200 Employees]
With this package by MindMeld Learning, you are able to train up to 200 employees on one single payment with no additional per-user fees. This bundle provides two courses that you can issue to your staff. Just like other courses, you as the admin have full control on what each employee has access to. Below are the courses that are included.
Course #1 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training provides access to both the employee (1 Hour) and manager/supervisor (2 Hour) versions of SB 1343 (aka AB1825) with no additional fees.
Course #2 Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention Training provides access to a single course for both supervisors and employees. This course meets California State labor laws SB 970 and AB 2034
This package subscription lasts for 1 year from the date of purchase. If your company grows beyond what you have forecast, don't worry! We will simply upgrade your package anytime during the 1-year term
- Spanish (coming soon)
- Hearing Impaired (coming soon)
Sexual Harassment Prevention Course Overview
With rising costs for live training that slows down company production, this online video course was developed to lower costs, lessen down time, and preserve company culture. With the #metoo movement, legal scandals, and new employment laws, this course will satisfy California’s Sexual Harassment regulation SB 1343 and SB 396.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training laws
2019/2020 Employment Laws
- SB 1343 amends sections 12950 and 12950.1 of Government Code—also known as AB 1825. SB 1343 amends the code to apply to employers with five or more employees as well as requiring ALL employees—both supervisory and non-supervisory—to complete the training.
- California Companies with 5 or more employees need to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all employees and supervisors within 6 months of hire or promotion by January 1, 2021.
- Post an updated Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) poster on discrimination in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
- Post a poster developed by DFEH regarding transgender rights in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
- Distribute a DFEH developed information sheet to employees, delivered in a manner that ensures distribution to each employee, such as including the information sheet or information with an employee’s pay.
- The deadline for all companies to comply with the new California state laws and training requirements is January 1, 2021.
Human trafficking Prevention Course Overview
This unique course will take a deep dive into the world of human trafficking. You will hear from the perspective of a survivor as well as learn from our team of leading expert instructors on this tough topic. This course will cover both labor and sex trafficking awareness and prevention. This package provides the California mandatory version for both the supervisor and employee. This course meets California State Regulations SB 970 and AB 2034.
- Introduction and overview of course
- Interview with a survivor of human trafficking
- Definition of human trafficking
- Legalities surrounding human trafficking:
- Indicia of Human Trafficking
- Victim Profile
- Trafficking Profile
- Types of Human trafficking
- What to report
- Video surveillance and what to look for
- Internet Access and blocking of certain websites
- Other red flags of human trafficking
- Sensitivity & Specificity “Misidentifying human trafficking”
- Constructive Notice vs Actual Notice
- Third-Party Liability
- Final thoughts
- Resources for a victim of human trafficking
Human Trafficking Training and Signage Laws:
California State Laws - SB 970 & AB 2034
Effective January 1, 2020 - SB 970 Human Trafficking Prevention Training. This bill would amend FEHA to require specified employers including hotels or motels to provide at least 20 minutes of prescribed training and education regarding human trafficking awareness to employees who are likely to interact or come into contact with victims of human trafficking, as defined. The bill would establish a schedule for compliance commencing January 1, 2020. The bill would authorize the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, in the case of an employer violation of the bill’s requirements, to seek an order requiring compliance.
(c) The human trafficking awareness training and education required by subdivision (b) shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) Each of the following businesses and other establishments shall, upon the availability of the model notice described in subdivision (d), post a notice that complies with the requirements of this section in a conspicuous place near the public entrance of the establishment or in another conspicuous location in clear view of the public and employees where similar notices are customarily posted:
California Mandatory Posting of Signage by Industry:
- On-sale general public premises licensees under the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
- Adult or sexually oriented businesses
- Primary airports.
- Intercity passenger rail or light rail stations.
- Bus stations.
- Truck stops. For purposes of this section, “truck stop” means a privately owned and operated facility that provides food, fuel, shower or other sanitary facilities, and lawful overnight truck parking.
- Emergency rooms within general acute care hospitals.
- Urgent care centers.
- Farm labor contractors
- Privately operated job recruitment centers.
- Roadside rest areas.
- Businesses or establishments that offer massage or bodywork services for compensation
- Hotels, motels, and bed and breakfast inns
Who Should Take This Course:
- Employees, managers, supervisors, executives, and owners of companies.
- Human Resource professionals seeking current and relevant training on California's Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation and Human Trafficking prevention.
What to expect:
- This course complies with all California 2020 and 2021 requirements
- Package Includes employee and manager version.
- Full admin control to add/delete employees.
- Tracking employee performance, with completion % and test scores.
- Professional credits for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training: HRCI, SHRM, CA-DOI, CA-BAR and CA-Dental Board.
- Subscription includes unlimited viewings for 1 year.