Package #6 [1 - 1,000 Employees]
With this package, you are able to train up to 1,000 employees on one single payment with no additional per-user fees. This package provides access to both the employee (1 Hour) and manager/supervisor (1 Hour) versions of the Illinois State training (SB75). This package lasts for 1 year from the date of purchase. If your company grows beyond what you have forecast, don't worry! We will simply upgrade your package anytime during the 1-year term. Contact us for package pricing for more than 1,000 employees.
- Spanish (Coming soon)
With rising costs for live training that slow down company production, this online video course was developed to lower costs, lessen down time, and preserve company culture. With the #metoo movement, legal scandals, and new employment laws, this course will help to educate your employees on recognizing and mitigating sexual harassment in the workplace.
2019 Employment Law
The Workplace Transparency Act, an amendment to the Illinois Human Rights Act, requires all employers with employees working in the State of Illinois to provide annual sexual harassment prevention training beginning January 1, 2020 at the employer’s expense.
Employers who fail to provide the required annual training will be subject to civil penalties. Illinois joins a growing number of states that have passed anti-harassment legislation due in part by the #MeToo movement.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Employees, managers, supervisors, executives, and owners of companies.
- Human Resource professionals seeking current and relevant training on Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation prevention.
- Intended for use in the State of Illinois.
What to expect:
- Package Includes employee 1 hour and manager 1 hour.
- Full admin control to add/delete employees.
- Tracking employee performance, with completion % and test scores.
- Users may retake the course until you pass with 70% or higher.
- Subscription includes unlimited viewings for 1 year.