Admin Test Package [1 User License]
With the admin test package, you are able to preview our training courses and Learning Management System (LMS). Our admin test package provides access to both the employee and manager (1 Hour) versions for the State of Illinois Sexual Harassment Training requirements. This package lasts for 1 year from the date of purchase.
With rising costs for live training that slow down company production, this online video course was developed to lower costs, lessen downtime, and preserve company culture. With the #metoo movement, legal scandals, and new employment laws, this course will satisfy Sexual Harassment Prevention regulations in Illinois.
Workplace Transparency Act
The Workplace Transparency Act, an amendment to the Illinois Human Rights Act, requires all employers with employees working in the State of Illinois to provide annual sexual harassment prevention training beginning January 1, 2020 at the employer’s expense. Employers who fail to provide the required annual training will be subject to civil penalties. Illinois joins a growing number of states that have passed anti-harassment legislation due in part by the #MeToo movement.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Employees, managers, supervisors, executives, and owners of companies.
- Insurance, and Legal professionals who specialize in providing Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Human Resource professionals seeking current and relevant training on Illinois Workplace Harassment prevention and labor laws. Earn 1 HRCI and SHRM credit. (Pending)
What to expect:
- This course complies with all Illinois requirements..
- Package Includes employee 1 hour and manager/supervisor 1 hour.
- Full admin control to add/delete employees.
- Tracking employee performance, with completion % and test scores.
- Professional credits include HRCI & SHRM, (Pending)
- Users may retake the course until you pass with 70% or higher.
- Subscription includes unlimited viewings for 1 year.
- Approved Instructor: Dean Rocco Esq.